Downgrading of plans are allowed. Downgrade can be from paid version to free plan or from a higher plan to a lower plan.
- Open a browser and enter url “https://system.mobilebizco.com” > Enter Log in Details > Click on the “Account” from the right menu. This will display your current subscription details.
- Click on the “View/Update Payments” from the “Current” Plan Detail box. This will direct you to your subscription details.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” to tag your subscription as canceled. Cancellation of subscription will depend on your subscription end date cycle . But any billing after the date of cancellation will be stopped.
- Once the subscription end date reaches, it will automatically be converted to Free Plan.
- Subscriber should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the downgrade details:
- Account # (ex. 1001)
- Current Plan (ex. Professional – Yearly)
- New Plan (ex. Standard – Monthly, 5 Users)
- Order Num (IMSxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx )
- Reason for the downgrade.
- The support team will then send an acknowledgment response for your request.
- Processing time will take around 1 – 3 days upon receiving the email request.
- Once the plan downgrade is complete, an email with the prorated computation will be sent to you.
- Refund details – # of days unused from the previous plan
- Prorated Billing of the new plan.
1,574 total views, 2 views today