The application can export different types of records. These are Customers, Items, Quotes, Sales Orders, Cash Sales, Invoices.
Steps to export records.
- Home > Settings > Manage Data
- Tap on “Export CSV”
- Tap on “Record to export” > Choose the record to export.
- Choose the export Destination
- Save to Sdcard – The csv file will be save on the local device.
- Save to Dropbox – This will appear if dropbox has been setup. To setup the dropbox, please check the 3rd party tool.
- Save to Google Drive – To setup google drive, please check the 3rd party tool
- Send to Email – This will attach the csv file to the email.
2,634 total views, 1 views today