Resetting cloud data is used to overwrite the cloud data with your local database. This is often used when restoring your backup data to the cloud. This can only be executed by admin users.
Steps to reset cloud data:
- Go to Homepage > Menu > CLOUD ACCOUNT > Reset CLOUD data.
- Tap on the “Upload new company data”. It will then ask permission from user to continue or cancel the process. You can also “Restore first” your backup before resetting your cloud data.
- Tap on Yes to continue restoring your local copy to the cloud.
- Tap on “Restore first” if you want to restore your backup data. before resetting your cloud data.
- This will upload your local copy to the cloud.
1,249 total views, 1 views today